- 1. Ankara mini dress with flared sleeves
- 2. Mix and match mini dress
- 3. Crop top short Ankara dress
- 4. Monochrome mini dress
- 5. Mini Ankara dress with fringe
- 6. Wrap Anakra dress
- 7. Bodycon mini Ankara dress
- 8. Off-shoulder Ankara mini dress
- 9. Bandage mini dress
- 10. Ankara and denim mini dress
- 11. Ankara short dress with pockets
- 12. Family look and mini Ankara dresses
- 13. Ankara wrap mini dress
- 14. Flared mini Ankara dress
- 15. Short Ankara dress with lace
- 16. One-shoulder mini Ankara dress
- 17. Mini Ankara dress with fringe
- 18. Short Ankara dress with straps
- 19. Straight Ankara mini dress
- 20. Mini Ankara dress with lace
Short African dresses are popular among ladies of all ages and clothing preferences. These dresses are versatile, cute, and very flattering. Check out 20 of the best mini Ankara dresses we’ve seen in 2019!
Shop beautiful short dresses at the lowest prices in Nigeria on Jiji
1. Ankara mini dress with flared sleeves
Most Nigerian short gown styles have a rather straightforward design, so if you want to make your new dress more visually arresting, add a striking detail – for example, huge flared sleeves.
2. Mix and match mini dress
One of the hottest trends in short African gowns is combining two different fabrics in one outfit. And those fabric don’t even have to match!
3. Crop top short Ankara dress
In case you already have plenty of Ankara short gowns in your wardrobe, the best idea for a new outfit for you can be a combination of a mini Ankara skirt and a matching crop top.
4. Monochrome mini dress
For those who are used to the colourful Ankara patterns, this monochrome dress may look unusual. However, black and white is a timeless classic for a reason!
5. Mini Ankara dress with fringe
Another simple way to add some visual flare to Nigerian short dress styles is to decorate them with fringe, which looks fantastic on just about any outfit.
6. Wrap Anakra dress
Here is another beautiful example of a mix and match Ankara dress, but this time it’s a wrap gown, which has been one of the most popular items of 2018.
7. Bodycon mini Ankara dress
There are so many things to love about the next gown: the bold bodycon cut, the fabulous peacock pattern, and, of course, the glorious flared sleeves!
8. Off-shoulder Ankara mini dress
Some of the most beautiful short African dresses combine two or more popular fashion trends. For example, this Ankara gown has not only a trendy short length, but also an off-shoulder design.
9. Bandage mini dress
If you want to own a dress that will showcase your curves while also being perfectly in vogue, consider one of the bandage mini Ankara dresses!
10. Ankara and denim mini dress
Combine your love for these two fabrics with a cute short dress made with Ankara and denim to take the best of the two fashion trends!
11. Ankara short dress with pockets
Women are always longing for dresses that have convenient pockets, but making the dress with your favourite Ankara fabric will allow you to enjoy every aspect of it.
12. Family look and mini Ankara dresses
There is nothing cuter than matching short gown styles rocked by mother and daughter, so consider this style for your next family outing!
13. Ankara wrap mini dress
A short wrap dress with long sleeves looks so elegant that it could easily become your go-to work outfit.
14. Flared mini Ankara dress
If you’re looking for the most adorable version of African mini dresses styles, this cute flared gown is one of your top options.
15. Short Ankara dress with lace
In case you love both Ankara and lace equally, you don’t need to choose between the two fabric for your new dress – they can look pretty fabulous together in one outfit.
16. One-shoulder mini Ankara dress
The next short Ankara dress was made with so much attention to detail that we instantly fell in love with this design.
17. Mini Ankara dress with fringe
Here is another version of a short Ankara dress decorated with fringe, which adds a nice pop of colour to an already vibrant gown.
18. Short Ankara dress with straps
This is one of the cutest and most youthful versions of the mini Ankara dress trend. It’s definitely one of the summer 2019 must-haves!
19. Straight Ankara mini dress
Sometimes it’s best to let the fabric of your new dress do the talking and keep the cut of the garment rather simple.
20. Mini Ankara dress with lace
Add a colourful lace accent to your new Ankara dress to get a one-of-a-kind garment in your favourite colour scheme.
Upgrade your wardrobe on a budget with the Jiji app