Jiji became friends with Father Christmas and together they decided to make the dreams of Nigerian children come true!
Parents, ask your children to draw the gift they cherish the most, and we will provide the opportunity to make them come true!
To take part in the competition #DreamsComeTrueWithJiji you need:
- Post a drawing done by your child of a gift he/she wants for Christmas on Social Media (Facebook or Instagram),
- In the text of the post, use the hashtag #DreamsComeTrueWithJiji, as well as the reason why your child deserves to receive his/her dream as a gift.
- To be following Jiji on Facebook and Instagram, as well as to have a public profile for the period of the competition.
- By publishing the work you automatically agree with all the rules of participation.
And remember, the Festive Season is the time when all your dreams come true!
From the 3rd to 13th of December – Collecting of competition posts
The 14th of December 3 p.m. – live broadcast and prize draw
From the 17th to the 19th of December – present gifts in the Jiji office
- A person over 18 years of age has the right to take part in a contest (publish work on their own page on the social network (Facebook, Instagram). Drawings should be by Children between 3 to 11 years of age.
- By the participant’s work Jiji means the photo of the child’s drawing, as well as the text accompanying the photo. In the text of the post, an adult should write why his/her child deserves the realization of his/her dream from Jiji.
- Each post is accompanied by a unique hashtag.
- Each participant has the right to publish only one contest work and receive only one gift.
- The page on which the work is placed should be open for the period of the competition.
- The participant can receive a gift only in the form of goods (toys, clothes, food, books).
- The maximum price of a gift from Jiji is N40,000.
- The participant who wins the competition must independently come for a gift from December 17 to 19 at the Jiji office.
- The determination of the winners (two) will take place through a random draw, as well as an open vote on the Facebook page. The draw will take place on December 14 at 3 p.m