- 1. How to prepare for a job interview, tip #1: memorize your resume
- 2. How to prepare for a job interview, tip #2: learn the info about the company
- 3. How to prepare for a job interview, tip #3: find out what your employer wants to hear
- 4. How to prepare for a job interview, tip #4: learn how to answer job interview questions
- 5. How to prepare for a phone interview
Many of us think about how to prepare for an interview because it is a face-to-face job interview that we are all afraid of. But actually, it is not! After all, an interview is the best way to demonstrate your best qualities to an employer.
Job interview questions and answers are a much more flexible form of employee verification than, for example, questioning or testing. Now we’ll tell you in detail how to get ready for an interview and use this flexibility to get the job offer.
Find the greatest job offers on Jiji – get the job of your dream in a few days!
1. How to prepare for a job interview, tip #1: memorize your resume
You take your correct resume, where, instead of a list of your job duties (what I did), you describe your KPIs (changes that occurred in the company as a result of your work), and you memorize it. Like a poem. By heart!
✅Watch Next: Interview Preparation MasterClass: https://youtu.be/9mXG3AiXVMY You will double your chances if you watch this masterclass entirely. You can download the PowerPoint templates here; https://goo.gl/VWZD7X Learn the best way to answer “tell me about yourself” job interview question from a PwC Consulting Manager and easily impress the hiring manager.
2. How to prepare for a job interview, tip #2: learn the info about the company
You need to collect as much information as possible about the company and its business. This will help you to:
- decide whether you want to work for such a company;
- prepare for specific questions you may be asked;
- make an impression (knowing more about the company means that you are really interested in this position).
Learn how to prepare for your job interview with these top tips. This video covers some general points about the best to approach to successfully passing an interview. We also have some additional tips if English is not your first language.
3. How to prepare for a job interview, tip #3: find out what your employer wants to hear
Categories of questions frequently asked by HR at an interview:
- Will this person be an effective representative of our company?
- Will he look professional and serious?
- Will you be able to easily contact people, to warm the clients, and make them want to work with us?
- Can this person do the job? Does he have relevant experience and knowledge?
- Do I like working with this person?
- Will he get along with the rest of the staff?
- How much he wants to get this job?
- Is he as hard-working as he tries to show now?
- Will he work with us long enough to bring real benefits?
- Is this person able to take responsibility for our organization?
- Can it be an example for other employees?
- Is this person able to cope with a stressful situation?
- How would he act under difficult circumstances?
This top 10 job interview questions and answers video will show you how to be prepared for your next job interview. When you know how to answer these interview questions and answers, you will be more prepared than everyone else who is interviewing for this job.
4. How to prepare for a job interview, tip #4: learn how to answer job interview questions
When preparing answers, be sure to pay attention to the way you speak. You should speak calmly and confidently – as an experienced specialist who knows his own worth.
The employer can recognize an indecisive person by his uncertain statements, replete with euphemisms, “softening” speech: “achieve certain success” instead of “became a leader”, “not very happy” instead of “angry”, etc.
“Qualifiers” also create an impression of uncertainty, using “as if”, “only”, “a little”, “apparently”. A candidate who speaks this way gives the impression of being a weak person, unfit for serious and responsible work.
Sample interview question and answer:
08 common Interview question and answers – Job Interview Skills 1. “Tell me a little about yourself.” You should take this opportunity to show your communication skills by speaking clearly and concisely in an organized manner. Because there is no right or wrong answer for this question, it is important to appear friendly.
5. How to prepare for a phone interview
Here are 5 tips on how to prepare for a phone interview. Check back next Monday for the top 5 tips during a phone screen. 5 Tips During a Phone Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiqkTyjP8H4 I hope you enjoyed the video and good luck with the Interviews!
Install free updated Jiji app now to get access to the best Jiji deals right from your smartphone!