If you are not sure what types of cosmetics you will really need, and which ones you will never use until the expiration date, then listen to the recommendations of experts!
It’s time to find out what different types of makeup should be on your basic list to always be fully armed. This is the basis that will allow you to create different day and evening images, and which you can always add at will.
You are welcome, ladies – we present you the ultimate list of types of cosmetics and their uses!
Buy high-quality makeup on Jiji at the best prices!
1. List of makeup and their uses: the face
- A primer for the face can make the face tone more moisturized and radiant, or matte.
- Toning products: it is best to have at once two options: persistent, dense – for special events and photo sessions, and light, translucent, moisturizing – for every day.
- Concealer – a masking agent for the skin around the eyes: choose with moisturizing ingredients, a semitone lighter than your tonal base.
- Powder: it is better to have just two: covering and finishing (for the final stroke in the make-up).
- Correction tools and highlighters help to denote the natural reliefs of the face with the help of darkening and brightening agents, adjust facial features.
- Blush refreshes, slightly sculpts and makes your makeup more harmonious. Choose the options: that are not too pigmented: you wouldn’t have to shade small grains – you will be able to layer it to the desired intensity.
Check out the branded makeup sets on Jiji available at the lowest prices on the Web!
2. Different types of makeup and their uses: the eyebrows
If you have luxurious, «sable» eyebrows, then you may buy a transparent or toning fixing gel. If you want to add some intensity, then pay attention to:
- lipsticks for eyebrows (for graphic finish);
- eyebrow shadows (for soft finish);
- pencils and markers for eyebrows (for drawing hairs and natural finish.
Get the quality eyebrow pencils on Jiji at the most reasonable prices!
3. Makeup items list with names: the eyes
- The primer for the shadows aligns the color of the eyelids, makes it easier to shade the shadows, significantly increases their resistance.
- Eye shadow: buy one palette of basic, matte shades, ideal for both day and evening makeup options. The rest, brighter colors are better to buy one-by-one.
- Eyeliner and pencils for the eyes. The basic ones are black and brown. The rest can be bought, relying on their color and makeup preferences.
- Mascara. You will need coal black voluminous and everyday brown mascara, without any “special effects”.
Find the eyeliners on Jiji and get them nearly for free!
4. List of makeup and their uses: the lips
As a basic option, you need to have a couple of shades of neutral moisturizing shine, as well as nude lipsticks. Classical red lipstick is a must-have, you should have at least one, opt for the super-resistant lipstick.
5. Top makeup products list with price
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Primer, $55.00.
- Skinny Mini Liquid Black Eyeliner EYEKO, $12.00.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original, $4.19.
- Eyeko Online Only Lash Alert Mascara, $26.00.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $24.00.
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage 24-Hour Foundation, $44.00.
- MAKE Bronzing Bricks. $30.00.
- Fiona Stiles Brow Sculpting Wax, $29.00.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, $22.00.
- NARS The Multiple, $39.00.
- Chanel Rouge Hydrating Lip Colour, $37.00.
- A.C. Red Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $18.50.
- First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Triple Protection Skin Tint with Goji Berry SPF 30. $34.00.
- Honest Beauty Cream Blush, $22.00.
- Becca Apres Ski Glow Face Palette, $46.00.
6. Types of makeup looks: top 2018 list
Top 2018 Makeup Trends, Looks & Ideas Subscribe for weekly hair, celebrity fashion, and the latest trends to follow – https://www.youtube.com/user/fashiontrendseeker For more fashion and beauty news visit my blog – http://fashiontrendseeker.com Be Sure to Follow Me On Social Media So We Can Chit Chat [email protected] – Email Instagram – fashiontrendseeker Facebook – http://on.fb.me/1itH6t3 Twitter @fashionprincess Love Fashion?
Install free updated Jiji app now to use Jiji in a most convenient way!