Home theater systems is best present to get for your family. High-quality electronics lets you enjoy favorite TV shows, sport games and the newest films on the favorite sofa without annoying strangers around. You can do your best to tolerate popcorn eaters or find the best home theater system for you.
How to choose best home theater
Your search for high-quality appliances doesn’t have to end up with the latest home theatre. Although new models often come with innovative features, you should first of all consider personal requirements and budget. Here are some features to consider before the purchase.
- Speakers and amplifiers – whether to buy separately or all-in-one, try to match them perfectly or don’t dig dip in technical nuances.
- DVD vs Blu-ray – entry-level models go with the primer, while high-end systems focus on excellent sound quality.
- Connections – decide what you are going to play through speakers and make sure your system allows it; be clear about what you want to connect.
- Power rating – decide how loud you need to play the content, especially if you throw a lot of parties or are going to use home theatre for commercial purpose.
- Size – as always, more compact options are rather pricey, so set up your priorities.
- Prices – consider your budget, for it is one of the final arguments for or against making the final decision.
Best prices for home theatre systems on Jiji
Best home theaters
Samsung HT-J4100 5.1
- Digital surround sound for diverse types of audio and video content.
- Clear and rich Dolby Digital audio sound.
- Enhanced bass for excellent music and crisp dialogues.
- Streaming from wide variety of platforms in studio quality sound.
- 1000 Watt and HDMI connectivity.
- Cool package: a center speaker, two front speakers, a subwoofer, a Blu-ray player and a remote control.
- This Samsung home theatre system might needs additional cables.
- Possible troubles with wireless features.
- Remote might interfere with other Samsung devices.
Find this and other Samsung home theaters on Jiji
LG Electronics LHB655
- LG home theater guarantees easy access to wide variety of films, movies, shows and apps without a computer with 5.1 channel immersive sound.
- Wireless home theatre system with Hi-Fi speakers.
- Compatibility with 3D TV features for high-quality special effects.
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music from any device.
- Radio support feature & FM radio tuner.
- Region free DVD’s and all Blu-ray.
- Stylish look and easy convenient installation.
- Switches to home screen and changes input during switching from Bluetooth or optical sound.
- Adapter plug doesn’t fit in securily.
- Region-free features might depend on particular versions.
Find this and other LG home theaters on Jiji
Sony 5.1 channel Blu-Ray
- Perfect match for 3D television.
- HDMI 1.4 output guarantees high definition video and best audio quality.
- Immersive experience with high-quality surround sound.
- Access to all content provided by Sony Entertainment Network, including Netflix, Pandora, youTube and over 100 streaming services.
- Opportunity to play content from any Android device.
- Full web browser, built-in Wi-Fi and bluetooth.
- Wide selection of FM radio stations, built-in stereo tuner, music programming.
- The best home theater speakers: two front, two surround, one center speaker and a subwoofer.
- Stereo settings do not work with some types of content on max volume.
Find this and other Sony home theaters on Jiji
- Dedicated home theater system allows experiencing relatively new audio format.
- 7.1 channel system with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support.
- 4K video support for playing content in Ultra HD format.
- Several inputs for connecting numerous devices.
- THX® certified top model engineered to the highest audio quality standards.
- Spotify and Deezer support feature.
- Due to the vibration levels you might need to soundproof some areas.
- Too short wiring.
Yamaha YHT-5920BL Theater-in-a-Box
- Top home theater system aimed at the mid-range market.
- 5.1-channel surround sound bundled with high-quality AV receiver.
- Compact design fits convenient regardless of room size.
- Multi Room audio system allows streaming via MusiCast speakers around the house.
- Works with Alexa voice control, which comes separately.
- Streaming from Spotify, Pandora, AirPlay and numerous devices.
- All speakers are wired; wires are too short.
- Limited quantity of input connections.
- Doesn’t always sound good at high volume, and subwoofer gets noisy sometimes.
Make a decision and get amazing home theatre system with Jiji