- 1. Fair&White Gold Sunscreen SPF50
- 2. Bioaqua Moisturizing Repair Sunscreen SPF30
- 3. Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF70
- 4. Aveeno Protect+Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion SPF30
- 5. Olay Regenerist Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF25
- 6. Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF55
- 7. Clinique Mineral Sunscreen Fluid SPF50
- 8. ZO Medical Oclipse Sunscreen Primer SPF30
- 9. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF50
- 10. Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF15
Sunscreen is an essential part of the beauty routine. It doesn’t matter if you have a dark or light skin tone, sunscreen for black skin is an absolute must-have. Check out this list of the best sunscreen products in Nigeria to find your ideal solution!
Shop affordable sunscreens from famous brands on Jiji
1. Fair&White Gold Sunscreen SPF50
The Ultimate Gold sunscreen from Fair&White has many reason to be named the best sunscreen in Nigeria. Fair&White is one of the most popular skin care brands in the country, and the maximum protection against the harmful UV lights will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
2. Bioaqua Moisturizing Repair Sunscreen SPF30
If you’re looking for a sunscreen for daily use, check out the best sunscreen for face that came from Asia this year. Its water-resistant and lightweight formula will give you the necessary amount of protection while you’re running errands or meeting with friends.
3. Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF70
Most products with SPF over 50 are rather greasy and thick, but the mild and non-greasy consistency of Beach Defense makes this product from Neutrogena the best sunscreen for kids and adults. And the small package is so convenient to take everywhere with you!
4. Aveeno Protect+Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion SPF30
Aveeno is not only one of the most famous skin care brands, but also among the best sunscreen brands right now. Their water and sweat-resistant sunscreen lotion doesn’t contain oil in its formula, and you can get up to 80 minutes of protection from a single application.
5. Olay Regenerist Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF25
According to many Nigerian beauties, the best sunscreen for black skin is the one that combines SPF with other skin care abilities. If you’re also a firm believer into multifunctional skin care products, check out the daily moisturizer with SPF25 from Olay!
6. Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF55
Sunscreens often cause breakouts on oily skin. If you’re looking for the best sunscreen for oily skin, your first choice should be the Clear Face sunscreen lotion from Neutrogena. The breakout-free formula of Clear Face makes it the best sunscreen lotion for pimple-prone skin.
7. Clinique Mineral Sunscreen Fluid SPF50
Clinique is one of the best cosmetic brands when it comes to sensitive skin, so, naturally, they also make the best sunscreen for sensitive skin. Its formula is completely oil-free and fragrance-free, and designed specifically for sensitive skin that needs protection from the sunlight.
8. ZO Medical Oclipse Sunscreen Primer SPF30
If you can’t be completely satisfied with simply the best sun protection cream and want your sunscreen to be the first step in your makeup routine, look for a product that combines the properties of a suncreen and a primer – for example, the ZO Medical Oclipse sunscreen.
9. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF50
Another product that combines long-lasting protection from the deadly UVA and UVB rays with taking extensive care of your skin is the moisturizing sunscreen from Cetaphil. It’s designed for all skin types, but the lightweight and fragrance-free formula makes it a great choice for anyone with sensitive or acne-prone skin.
10. Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF15
Did you know that your lips also need protection from the UV rays? This summer, don’t leave the house without applying the Neutrogena SPF15 lip moisturizer to your lips! This lip balm will not only protect your lips, but also keep them hydrated and soft.
Find even more great deals on skin care and beauty on the Jiji app