Jojoba oil is extracted from nuts of an evergreen shrub. Over 3,500 tons of this liquid is produced worldwide yearly, and this fact tells a lot about jojoba oil uses. Mexico, the USA, Australia, Brazil, and Costa Rica are in the list of leaders of the field.
Jojoba oil is the result of cold pressing process. It looks like liquid wax and has flat fat flavor. This oil has outstanding properties. For instance, jojoba oil freezes when temperature is below zero, but it can be melted back and safe all useful properties. Jojoba oil benefits make it a unique and widely used product.
Check out the prices for jojoba oil on Jiji!
Jojoba oil nutrition facts & formula
Jojoba oil consists of the mix of fatty acids – erucic, oleic, nervonic, palmic, palmitoleic, and behenic. Gadoleic acid is the key component (65-80%). The formula also includes amino acids, vitamin E, collagen, protein, and cetylated fatty acid esters. Thus, it has wonderful effect on skin and hair.
This complicated original formula endows ijojoba oil with a range of useful properties:
- keeps the skin resilient and elastic;
- helps to get rid of wrinkles;
- stimulates cell regeneration;
- moisturizes skin and prevents skin flaking;
- posesses anti-inflammatory properties;
- deals with acne and wide variety of skin conditions;
- deals with dark cirkles and eye bags;
- protects the skin from UV lights;
- has rejuvenating effect.
Jojoba oil benefits for hair
Jojoba oil before and after hair may surprise even the biggest non-believers. It is a perfect reminder that natural products are the best cosmetics, if you know how to use them properly. Here is the short list of wonderful effects you’ll experience soon.
- It perfectly soaks into the skin without disrupting natural balance.
- It possesses antibacterial properties, abirritating scalp and preventing flakes of scurf.
- It strengthens hair follicles due to easy soaking into hair structure.
- It moisturizes hair from the inside, preventing hair breaking.
- It makes hair shiny, soft, and elastic.
- It give volume to thinning hair.
- It stimulates hair growth by making blood flow more intensive.
- It restores damaged hair by filling the cracks on the surface of cuticle of hair.
Jojoba oil for face
Jojoba oil for face before and after shows similar results. Jojoba oil for oily acne prone skin turns out to be one of the most effective cures. However, it is only one noticeable feature from the list of benefits you will discover. Jojoba oil is also capable of:
- dealing with wrinkles, including mimic wrinkles;
- deep moisturizing and nourishing your skin by soaking very deep inside;
- restoring skin structure, making it more elastic and young;
- slowing down skin ageing process;
- removing blackheads and pimples;
- dealing with skin irritation and reducing redness;
- enhancing skin tone.
Take care of your hair & skin with jojoba oil!
Jojoba oil for skin
Jojoba oil is especially popular among manufacturers that produce natural cosmetics. In particular, you can find it in the list of components of lotions and moisturizing creams or use it in pure form. So what are the benefits of jojoba oil for skin? They are defined by the purpose for usage.
- Balsam for lips. Just rub a few drops on your lips. They will soften the skin and prevent blockage of pores.
- Makeup remover. Mix in equal parts with water, whisk, and apply effective and hypoallergenic preparation to clean your face from blushes, powder, mascara.
- Jojoba body lotion. Rub into problematic zones to deal cure skin flakes and prevent exfoliation. It is also amazing aftershave cream.
- Jojoba oil for skin lightening. Regular usage helps to regulate and even skin tone, as well as to get rid of pigment spots and other imperfections, making skin lighter.
- Jojoba oil for body massage. It doesn’t cause comedones, so it is the best option for massage.
Few more questions
- How much jojoba oil to use on face? If you use pure oil, several drops are enough in case you use pure oil. If you prepare cosmetics, just follow the directions.
- How to make jojoba oil? It is extremely difficult technologic process. It will be much simpler to open Jiji.ng and buy some.
- Where can I buy jojoba oil? Ask for it in drugstores, makeup stores, or better order on Jiji.
- Does jojoba oil has side effects? Side effects can be noticed only in case of allergy.
- Is it suitable for internal use? No, you should not add jojoba oil to foods – high amount of fatty acids is poisonous for internal consumption.