- 1. Is strawberry good for health? Check out these benefits!
- 2. Strawberry nutrition facts
- 3. Vitamins in strawberries
- 4. Is strawberry good for weight loss?
- 5. Strawberry Facial for Clear Skin!
- 6. Strawberry benefits for men
- 7. Benefits of strawberry during pregnancy
- 8. What can I do with strawberries?! Top 5 recipes
There is no difference, how to eat strawberry – eat it fresh, make a jam, or eat it with cream from your girlfriend’s tummy – just eat it!
Strawberry is the Queen of berries and real Queen of flavor and taste. You can’t underestimate health benefits of strawberries: it contains large amounts of sugars, vitamins, Folic acid, fibre, Carotene, Pectin, Iron, Cobalt, Calcium, Phosphorus and Manganese.
This berry has a powerful healing effect on the human body. Let’s find out all the strawberry fruit benefits, reveal strawberry skin advantages, strawberry benefits in pregnancy and much more!
Buy strawberry-based vitamins and supplements on Jiji cheaper, than anywhere else!
1. Is strawberry good for health? Check out these benefits!
Everybody talks about the magic that strawberries do to health. So, what do strawberries do for your body?
- Due to the high content of Potassium strawberry helps to correct the functioning of the heart muscle, regulates blood pressure, improves the conductivity of the nerve impulses, protects against depression, eliminates edema, improves the brain’s supply with oxygen. Calcium and Fluoride strengthen bones and teeth.
- This berry is an excellent prophylactic remedy against heart strokes due to the high magnesium content.
- Strawberry stimulates the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells. Cobalt, iron, Copper and Molybdenum that contain in strawberries, are irreplaceable sources of blood.
- The amount of Vitamin C in strawberries exceeds that in lemon (per 100 grams). Therefore, it strengthens the immune system, helps to restore and upgrade the connective tissues (cartilage, ligaments), improves the quality of jointfluid.
- Strawberries antioxidants, such as Vitamin Е and Antocian are powerful substances that effectively slow down the aging processes, fight free radicals and play a great role in the preventing of cancer.
- The strawberries are rich in folic acid, which is especially necessary when planning a pregnancy. In addition, folic acid strengthens blood vessels and prevents their fragility.
- Strawberry is red because of the high content of carotene, which is a precursor to vitamin A in the body. It provides cell renewal and skin elasticity, smoothes wrinkles, stimulates the immune system, improves visual acuity.
- Salicylic acid that contains in strawberries has an antibacterial effect when applied externally, and when used inside shows weak analgesic effect.
- Strawberries are good for the gut: strawberries are rich in soft fibers that remove the slag from the intestine, stimulates peristalsis and lowers the level of cholesterol.
Strawberry benefits are indisputable, and this fruit is recommended to use as therapeutic and prophylactic agent for the following diseases:
- diseases of the joints (arthritis, arthrosis, gout);
- diseases of the kidney and urinary tract;
- vascular diseases, including arteriosclerosis;
- lack of energy, lack of vitamins, recovery period after severe diseases;
- reduced immunity, frequent colds, flu;
- constipation, intestinal dysbacteriosis;
- insomnia, depression;
- skin diseases;
- Stomatitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis.
2. Strawberry nutrition facts
Nutritional content of strawberries is rich for vitamins and microelements that make it the perfect fruit:
The usual serving size of this fruit is one medium cup (8 large strawberries). Nutritional value of strawberries in such a cup contains:
- 50 calories;
- 11 grams of carbohydrates;
- 1 gram of protein.
Strawberries contain no fat, cholesterol or sodium.
3. Vitamins in strawberries
What vitamins are in strawberries? Let’s take a close look:
4. Is strawberry good for weight loss?
There are few calories in strawberries, so if you want to lose weight fast, but still eat tasty food, strawberry diet is for you:
5. Strawberry Facial for Clear Skin!
Find quality strawberry-based skin-care products on Jiji for the best prices in Nigeria!
6. Strawberry benefits for men
7. Benefits of strawberry during pregnancy
Strawberries for pregnant women is a must, because:
- Vitamin C helps tackle eye problems and immunity also preventing damage of free radicals.
- Antioxidants prevents incurable diseases like cancer.
- Strawberries help you fight against obesity and cholesterol issues.
- Fructose has the same sugar in taste but different in function in comparison to glucose, it is eliminating the fats instead of adding them.
- Strawberries decrease the risks of baby having poor eye sight later in life.
8. What can I do with strawberries?! Top 5 recipes
Install free updated Jiji app now – go for the super-comfortable profitable shopping on Jiji!