Everybody knows that carrot is a very useful vegetable, and it’s time to find out the reasons why!
There are many health benefits of carrots for men, women, and children. Carrot contains B, PP, C, E, K-vitamins, Carotene (a substance that turns into vitamin A in the human body, the most useful one for young women health).
Benefits of carrots are obvious due to the high content of Potassium, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Zinc, Chromium, Nickel, Fluoride, Essential oils, Beta-carotene that improves functions of the lungs and strengthens the eye retina.
Let’s find out the what are the complete health benefits of carrots and the most beneficial uses of carrot!
Buy quality proven carotene vitamins and supplements on Jiji cheaper from real sellers – reasonable buyings are the future!
1. Benefits of eating carrots
Below you can find the carrot vegetable and carrot juice benefits:
- You have noticed that you begin to see worse in the twilight? Then eat carrots regularly!
- Carrot is useful in diabetes (diabetics can eat only raw carrots).
- Carrot regulates blood cholesterol that is the best prevention for heart and blood vessels: carrot reduces the likelihood of insults by 70%!
- Carrot is useful in hypertension and reduces blood pressure.
- Antioxidants in carrots reduce the risk of getting cancer by 40% and is able to improve the condition of patients (in some cases, with regular use of the carrot they even stopped the growth of cancer cells).
- What is the work of carrot in the body that helps you to care for your skin? Well, carrot controls carbohydrate metabolism during digestion – it is one of the best ways to combat cellulite.
- Carrot helps with constipation and purifies the body.
- Carrot has diuretic and cholagogue effect, cleanses the kidneys and liver, deduces the sand.
- Carrot makes the skin supple and beautiful, it removes wrinkles and confronts the aging processes.
- There is also a great importance of carrot to the body if you use minced vegetable: it perfectly treats skin damage-abscesses, ulcers, and even burns. It not only relieves pain but also accelerates the healing.
Remember, that carrot has rules of consumption and a few contraindications:
- The maximum dosage of carrots is 300 gram/day: If you consume more, then weakness, drowsiness may occur, you can get a headache and maybe even start vomiting.
- Carrots cannot eat while exacerbation of ulcer of the duodenum and stomach.
- People with allergies shouldn’t eat the vegetable.
Benefits of eating carrots everyday:
2. Nutritional value of carrots
How many calories in a carrot? If you want to keep the weight of your body under strict control, carrot calories are not the thing to worry about: it’s only 41 calories!
3. Carrot benefits for men
What are the benefits of eating carrots for men?
Consumption of carrot and carrot juice improves the composition of semen, revitalizes the sperm. So men who have problems with conception should make carrot their favorite vegetable!
Include carrot in your daily diet to prevent cancer of the prostate gland (and other organs). Drinking the carrot juice mixed with vegetable oil is very beneficial for men’ health.
4. How to get the maximum benefits from carrots
- Use carrots with animal or vegetable fats.
- Ensure the supply of vitamin E (some vegetable oils contain a lot of tocopherols).
- When you are cooking carrots content of carotenoids reduces the content of other antioxidants (anthocyanins, polyacetylenes, phenolic compounds) but increases.
5. Health benefits of carrot oil
Carrot seed oil is known as one of the best anti-aging products. Many carrot benefits for skin has made it a popular anti-aging remedy in cosmetics:
- Carrot oil ideally takes care of mature skin and prone to excessive dryness.
- It has the ability to moisturize, revitalize, reduce wrinkles, improve flexibility, enhance the processes of the renovation of the upper layer and its regeneration.
- Oil restores skin to a fresh new look. Using it, you’ll remain young for a long time. Also, oil is used to treat skin conditions like rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.
Install free updated Jiji app now – try the easiest way to get the best deals in Nigeria!