The beauty industry continues to invent new products for hair, but natural hair care remains the most effective way to make sure your locks look splendid. Build your new hair care routine with these cheap natural hair products in Nigeria!
Looking for natural hair online stores in Nigeria? Find hundreds of natural hair care products on Jiji
1. Natural hair shampoo
Shampooing your hair is the first step in a natural hair treatment and allows to thoroughly cleanse your scalp and hair, preparing it for further procedures.
Find the ideal shampoo for your hair and budget on Jiji!
- Argan Oil Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Oil extract contains one of the most famous hair care ingredients, argan oil. This shampoo gently washes your hair without drying it out and leaving it tangled.
- ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo is considered to be among the best natural hair products for those who prefer their shampoos to have lots of natural ingredients like olive oil and aloe extract.
- Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Shampoo does exactly what it says in the name of the product – it detangles your hair more efficiently than most natural hair care products.
- African Naturalistas Moisturizing Natural Shampoo was designed specifically for the needs of African hair, which is why you can trust it to take care of your beautiful locks.
- African Pride Shea Butter Detangling Shampoo contains pure shea butter, which is believed to be the holy grail ingredient for African hair.
- Dudu Osun Black Soap can be found in most Nigerian households, and the good news that it not only does wonders for your skin – it’s also one of the top natural hair products in Nigeria for cleansing.
- Cantu Cleansing Cream Shampoo is one of the most famous Cantu hair products. It has a mild formula but is excellent at cleansing your hair.
2. Natural hair conditioner
Many of the natural hair products for black hair for growth are conditioners, which is not surprising – in addition to stimulating the growth of your hair, a conditioner also moisturizes and rejuvenates your strands.
- ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner restores your hair, adds shine to it, and efficiently but gently detangles the hair.
- VO5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner is not your ordinary hair conditioner – it’s a product that you can use for co-washing to avoid shampooing your hair too often.
- Cantu Hydrating Cream Conditioner, another bestseller from the Cantu natural hair products, is perfect for you if your hair has a lack of moisture and elasticity.
- Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise shouldn’t confuse you with the word “mayonnaise” in the title – it’s actually a trusted natural hair cream for thousands of Nigerian beauties.
- Olive oil and coconut oil may be already in your kitchen, and you can do your hair a huge favour if you include them into your hair care routine! Plus, the price of coconut oil in Nigeria makes it one of the cheapest products in your bathroom drawer.
3. Natural hair styling products
After you’ve put so much effort into taking care of your care, the final step is styling it the right way, and the best way to achieve your desired look is to look a natural styling products.
- Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream is a go-to product for defining your strands and giving you a head full of amazing curls.
- Beautiful Textures Curl Control Defining Pudding is the best natural hair gel for curly hair out there – at least to those Nigerian ladies who have already tried it.
- Jack 5ive Activator Moisturizer Gel’s primary ingredient is water, and what can be more natural than that? Plus, this gel is super affordable and can be found anywhere.
- ORS Olive Oil Edge Control is a product designed specifically for giving your hair a beautiful edge that looks fantastic with any hairstyle.
Find even more natural hair care products at the lowest prices on Jiji!
Buy everything you need to look stunning every day on the Jiji app