- 1. How to make ice cream at home: the necessary equipment
- 2. Ice cream ingredients
- 4. How to prepare ice cream: the base
- 5. How to make ice cream at home step by step
- 6. How to make vanilla ice cream?
- 7. How to make ice cream without an ice cream maker?
- 8. How to make ice cream without egg?
- 9. How to make ice cream with milk only?
- 10. 5 amazing & easy ice cream recipes
How to make ice cream at home on your own? Do you imagine it as infinite cranking and other complicated actions? Relax! Homemade ice cream can be much easier than you think.
All you need is correct ingredients and the right equipment! It’s a piece of cake and also quite fun! And you can make the family activity out of it!
The key to success here would be a perfect ice cream recipe. Once you have chosen the recipe that suits you, you can add other ingredients and toppings to your liking.
Buy ice cream on Jiji – it is easier & cheaper than in the online-stores you used to buy!
1. How to make ice cream at home: the necessary equipment
- Ice cream maker.
- Small skillet.
- Big mixing deep plate.
- Swizzle stick.
2. Ice cream ingredients
It’s just 5 homemade ice cream ingredients that you are going to need:
- Egg yolks.
- Vanilla extract.
4. How to prepare ice cream: the base
- 1 and half cup of thick cream.
- 1 and half cup of whole milk.
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 6 egg yolks.
- 180 gr. of sugar.
5. How to make ice cream at home step by step
Follow these 5 simple steps to make ice cream that you whole family will love!
- The day before making your ice cream, put the freezer bowl of the ice cream maker into your freezer. Make sure you follow the ice cream maker’s manual recommendations.
2. Heat the cream, milk and vanilla extract in a small skillet on low or medium fire during 15 minutes while stirring it slightly but do not let the mixture boil.
3. Mix the yolks and sugar in a large mixing bowl with a swizzle stick.
4. Take the liquid out from the stove and mix the yolk mix. To mix the yolks, beat the eggs fast and add some warm liquid slowly (about 50 ml at a time).
5. Place a lid over the bowl and put in the fridge. Cool it for up to 24 hours. Then put the ice cream into the maker and blend for 20 minutes, until the product is thick enough. You can eat it immediately as soft serve, or you could put it in a special container into the freezer and get it frozen for a more solid texture.
6. How to make vanilla ice cream?
This simple homemade ice cream recipe includes seeds of vanilla beans, milk, cream and vanilla extract. Always follow the recipe’s instructions.
7. How to make ice cream without an ice cream maker?
How to make homemade ice cream if there isn’t an ice cream machine in your household? Simply check this out!
8. How to make ice cream without egg?
9. How to make ice cream with milk only?
10. 5 amazing & easy ice cream recipes
Install free updated Jiji app now – enjoy your beloved online-shopping on Jiji at the higher level of convenience!