- 1. Transitioning from relaxed to natural hair: 8 absolute essentials!
- 2. Best hair products for transitioning hair from relaxed to natural
- 3. Transitioning hairstyles
- 4. How to transition to natural hair
- 5. Natural hair relaxer – 100% Safe
- 6. How to make natural hair soft without relaxer
- 7. How to go natural from relaxed hair without cutting
So, you’ve decided to transition from relaxed to natural hair? Great decision! Now you will definitely need the very best products for transitioning from relaxed to natural hair since your usual relaxed hair products and accessories are not really suitable for your natural hair!
The transitioning to natural hair can sometime seem challenging but with these awesome tips you will transition without any problems!
Simply look through this list of essential products for the transition!
You need only two main things to be incomparable – your own wish and the greatest assortment of quality branded beauty products available on Jiji!
1. Transitioning from relaxed to natural hair: 8 absolute essentials!
- Moisturizing Shampoo Without Sulfates;
- Rich Conditioner;
- Special Care for Elasticity;
- Non-Wash Conditioner;
- Heat Protection Products;
- Every Day Moisturizer;
- Special Combs and Brushes;
- Satin and Silk Tools.
2. Best hair products for transitioning hair from relaxed to natural
2.1. Shea Moisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit
This amazing kit of natural hair products has everything you need for your perfect transition. It comes with a Deep Treatment Masque, the Moisture Retention Shampoo, Restorative Conditioner, and Reconstructive Finishing Elixir that will all help you to nourish, pamper and nurture your hair.
2.2. As I Am Hydrating Elation Intensive Conditioner
Hydrate your hair to the full with the help of this rich conditioner. Your curly natural hair will need lots of moisture!
2.3. Darcy’s Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme
This luxurious creamy leave-in treatment will smoothen and soften your hair perfectly.
2.4. Creme Of Nature Perfect 7 Leave-In Treatment
This rich remedy will protect your new natural hair from heat damage and split tips if you want to straighten it.
2.5. It’s A 10 Miracle Hair Mask
Pamper your dry or damaged hair with It’s a 10’s Miracle Hair Mask. It can be used daily as a conditioner or once a week as a nourishing mask.
2.6. Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioning repair cream
If you want the best products for your hair, opt for Cantu products for transitioning hair! Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in contains protein that does wonders for some people! However, other people stated that it did not work for them.
3. Transitioning hairstyles
4. How to transition to natural hair
5. Natural hair relaxer – 100% Safe
6. How to make natural hair soft without relaxer
7. How to go natural from relaxed hair without cutting
Install free updated Jiji app now – get the fullest comfort when using Jiji!