There is no secret of eternal life, but there is a way to make your youth last longer. The key to looking young is proper skin care. Keeping skin clear is the first and foremost part of daily skin care routine.
Different makeup brands work on inventing new formulas for different lotions, scrabs, and face creams. Nevertheless, water and soap remain the most effective way of cleansening your skin. Thus, cosmetologists start to seek new means based on the natural ingredients. Lately more people started using African black soap, and not only on African continent
Moroccan black soap is one of its kinds several kinds of African soap, also effective for keeping skin clean and fresh. Order black soap and get ready to find out more about its properties, while it is in the road.
African black soap benefits
The benefits of African black soap are the combination of useful properties of components it consists of.
- It normalizes metabolic processes.
- It foams well, perfectly cleans the skin, and cures acne.
- Palm oil provides protective and anti-inflamatory properties.
- Essense oils provide nutrients for skin renovation.
- Shea butter possesses perfect softening and protective qualities.
- It shields the skin from UV emission.
- Honey is an effective antiseptic.
- Vitamin E helps to keep the skin young and fresh.
- Vitamin A protects the skin and prevents premature changes at the cellular level.
- Lime juice stimulates generation of collagen, makes the skin elastic.
- It makes hair strong and shiny.
If you’re curious whether African black soap lightens the skin, good news for you: black soap is really used for skin lightening.
African black soap side effects
The best thing about African black soap is that it doesn’t have considerable side effects. The soap is ecologically clear and safe product, which can be used for preventive measures. It is not recommended only for people, who are allergic to some of the African black soap ingredients. Also, it is not easy to wash out.
African black soap ingredients
It is argued whether African black soap comes from Egypt or Ghana, but it has been used for centuries in both countries. The qualities of soap depend on the components. For instance, ancient Africans used to add aroma oils known for huge benefits for skin.
African black soap contains only natural components. Black soap ingredients list looks like this:
- oils – coconut, palm, essense, and shea butter
- vitamins E and A
- lime juice
- ash of skins and leaves of plants (for example, banana and palm leaves)
How to make African black soap
Soap-making process in this case is not ordinary and usual, because it requires painstaking hand work. Nevertheless, black soap recipe is not complicated and easy to remember. The entire process takes several stages.
- Gather and dry necessary plants – banana and palm leaves, plantain, cocoa beans, shea tree barque.
- Burn the gathered plants.
- Mix the ashes and water with the help of filter.
- Add vegetable oil.
- Boil the mixture.
- When the soap is ready, place it in a stowage for around a month.
- Divide into briquettes.
Moroccan black soap benefits
Benefits of moroccan black soap are numerous.
- Organic argan and olive oils actively feed and moisturize the skin.
- The soap makes the skin more elastic.
- It makes hair strong and shiny.
- It has an antioxidant effect.
- Moroccan ghassoul clay with high level of silicon and magnesium possesses powerful anti-cellulite and adsorbing action.
- It triggers the elimination of toxins.
- It stimulates metabolic processes in skin cells.
- It removes dead skin cells and deals with clogged pores.
How to use Moroccan soap
To experience the benefits of Moroccan soap, you can use the foam for massage. It is the perfect way to cheer up, to relieve fatigue and stress, deal with depression and nervous tension. In addition, it cleans the skin perfectly, opens pores, and stimuates blood circulation.
The massage is executed with the help of special glove, used for skin peeling, and periodical dousing of the whole body with warm water. Use the soap after it is sufficiently steamed. Apply a thin layer on the entire body and face. Leave for three-five minutes and foam. The soap mousturizes the skin and prepares it to peeling.
How to make Moroccan black soap
If you prefer homemade cosmetics but do not know how to make Moroccan soap, here is a simple recipe.
Moroccan black soap ingredients
- 300 g of olive oil
- 60 g of coconut oil
- 40 g of castor oil
- 140 g of water
- 73 g of potassium hydroxide
- 100 g of eucalyptus leaves
- 8 g of eucalyptus oil
Moroccan black soap recipe
- Heat the oils with a water bath.
- Mix the oils with a blender.
- Add grinded eucalyptus leaves, previously sifted to remove big pieces.
- Mix everything well and pour into container. Seal tightly and leave for 1-1.5 months.
- Then, add eucalyptus essential oil and mix well.
- Use in sauna bath or as a part of regular shower routine.
Moroccan black soap vs African black soap
As you could already notice, both African and Moroccan black soap are effective for curing acne and dark spots, for dealing with stretch marks, skin lightening, and general skin care. After using African black soap, you will shortly notice before and after effect.
Nevertheless, reviews show some differences between African and Moroccan black soap. Here are several key differences.
- Main ingredient: for African black soap it is herbal ash, for Moroccan black soap it is olive oil (with adding fresh mashed olives sometimes).
- Consistency: African soap is solid, while Moroccan is creamy.
- Application: African soap can be used for daily shower routine, while Moroccan soap is better for spa procedures.