Avocado oil is the product with numerous useful qualities. People use it for better digestion, for boosting immunity, and for cosmetologic purposes. Avocado oil takes good hair of our nails, hair, and skin condition. No wonder that more and more people try to learn how to make avocado oil on their own.
Avocado benefits for skin
Avocado oil is the basic oil in cosmetology. It means that you can use it or mix with aroma oils and other ingredients. It is a key component in a great number of natural masks, creams, and other cosmetics.
Avocado oil fits for all types of skin. Unlike other oils, it is soaks up very fast and does not leave any trace of grease on the skin.
It moisturizes and softens the skin. Avocado oil provides all necessary elements for skin health. It stimulates blood circulation and enriches the tissues with oxygen. The cells start to produce more collagen and elastin, making the skin perfect.
Cosmetologists advise to used it on a daily basis. It helps to get rid of redness, prevent wrinkles and aging.
How to make avocado oil at home
Nowadays, people prefer to use products, the quality of which will not cause any questions. If a person has to choose between oil bought on the market or in a store and homemade avocado oil, the majority will opt for the latter.
Thus, more and more people are interested in how to extract avocado oil or even how to produce avocado oil for sale. Before you start to to prepare avocado oil, you should remember a couple of things about it.
- The oil is extracted from the flesh of avocados.
- You can use leftover avocados, even in case they are not fresh.
- It is really easy to make avocado oil in Nigeria once you try it once or twice.
To get avocado oil, you should follow the simple steps:
- Take 2 kg of avocados. Do not throw of those that had gone bad.
- Scrape the flesh off and put it in a blender.
- Pour 1 liter (approximately 4 cups) of coconut cream.
- Blend the mixture thoroughly, until it becomes completely smooth. Make sure no lumps or hunks left, and the mixture has paste consistency.
- Pour it into a large pot and put on a stove to a medium-low heat.
- Stir with a wooden spoon every five minutes to prevent burning.
- Keep it on a stove until the moisture evaporates, then turn it off.
- Take a piece of clothing for straining and place it over another bowl. Dumped the coocked avocado mixture over it.
- Grab the edges and bring them together to seal the mixture inside. Squeeze it as much as you can to extract as much oil as you can.
- Pour the extracted oil into a small glass container for storage.
How to make cold pressed avocado oil
If you want to make oil without cooking, there is a simple way to do it. Take 12 avocados and peel them. Put the skins in an orange press. After pressing, use a coffee filter to get rid of little pieces of skins. Strain once more if needed.
As you can see, making the avocado oil is a simple and quite fast process. However, if you do not have enough time for this, you are always welcome to buy avocado oil on Jiji without any worries about its quality or price.