Laura Ikeji is one of the top fashion people in Nigeria. The girl owns a fashion boutique and she is a famous Instagram fashion blogger. Laura is the sister to the insanely popular blogger Linda Ikeji. Laura Ikeji fashion styles are quirky while her fashion sense is out of this world!
Day by day, Laura Ikeji styles demonstrate that the girl knows how to play a fashion game excellently. She is an expert in matching colors and everything about her – from her fro hair to the footwear is absolutely stylish!
Create your unique style with Jiji!
1. Playing with colors
Being a real fashion icon, Laura can become a role model in terms of matching colors.
She often sets trends and inspires other fashionistas, so it is definitely worth it following her on Instagram. It will be of huge help when you have doubts about combining colors or styles.
Looking at how Laura plays with colors, many people recollect Toyin Aimakhu Fashion – what do you think?! Leave your comments below!!
2. Laura Ikeji Ankara style
If the blogger keeps creating such wonderful styles, her style will soon be quite comparable to gorgeous Iyabo Ojo Ankara styles!
3. Laura Ikeji hippie style
Laura Ikeji is married to Ogbonna Kanu, but contrary to the common image of a respectable married lady, she rarely wears skirts or dresses. Instead, she prefers rocking distressed jeans, flirty shorts, cheerful sneakers and classic denim.
Here are 10 TOP occasions when Laura Ikeji looked fabulous in her ‘hippie’ outfits!
4. 5 fabulous style inspiration from Laura Ikeji after she got married
The style of this loved fashionista can be described as cool, bold and very eccentric. Laura Ikeji managed to earn her reputation of an impeccable style expert all by herself without the help of her famous sister Linda.
These are 5 most gorgeous looks from Laura Ikeji’s wardrobe!
5. Blazer/Jacket Styles From Laura Ikeji
- A floral kimono are thrown over any basic t-shirt – and you are good to go anywhere from a breakfast with a friend to a fancy night out!
- A white blazer will add a classy vibe to any of your outfits.
- Buttoned jackets also have a classy retro touch.
- Flare jackets & words printed jackets are super-trendy and they are here to stay! Wear them with any basic essentials to look flawless!
6. Laura Ikeji lace style
Install free updated Jiji app now – shop on Jiji with maximum convenience and get even more pleasure!