- 1. Christmas house decorations: top 11
- 2. Outdoor Christmas decorations ideas
- 3. How to decorate a Christmas tree: top 13 ideas
- 4. Сhristmas color trends 2017: Top 5!
Almost everybody enjoys Christmas decorations that can create that cozy and comfy atmosphere in your home making everything around you magic and glittery! Switch your Christmas lights on and read these fabulous innovative ideas about Christmas decoration of your mantelpiece, postbox, Christmas tree, and front door…
Make your home really Special this season with these best Christmas decoration ideas – they are going to enlighten your home and transform it into magical Christmas Wonderland!
Your Christmas will be Merriest this time – stay with Jiji!
1. Christmas house decorations: top 11
These simple tips and tricks of Christmas home décor will create the atmosphere of a real holiday in your home: so these are the best of the best Christmas decorations to make:
- The Holiday Table
Make your dinner party really festive by decorating the table area with a fancy garland, sparkling candle holders, and wood chargers. Accessorize each guest seat with beautiful flatware and a cinnamon stick.
- Decorate everything in white
Scatter lot of artificial snow around, paint the walls white, and hang sparkling tree decorations for a cozy winter atmosphere…
- Decorate gift boxes in Green
Forget about traditional ribbons and put some cute greenery on top of the boxes.
- Don’t forget to decorate in every little nook
The holiday spirit will be felt more intensely if you place evergreen pine cones in every room, and leave a cozy blanket on the sofa.
- Choose Modern Ornaments
Make the Christmas tree minimalistic and trendy with geometric golden decorations.
- Use gift boxes as elements of décor.
Place differently-sized boxes in diverse festive patterns all along your staircase for an easy but lush decor.
- Opt for Vintage Style
Simply get those old traditional Christmas decorations out of the closet and style them appropriately.
- Make The Dinner Table your Holiday Centerpiece
Experiment with fabrics and patterns. Don’t forget to layer.
- Go organic
Find some fresh evergreen branches, garlands and wreaths and pair them with seasonal citrus – oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc.
- Make a Cute Runner
Go for the cutest natural color combination: green and white.
- Create A Holiday ‘Shelfie’
Shelves can become a real festive decoration – so don’t forget to arrange them in the holiday spirit!
Get the best branded Christmas decorations on Jiji cheaper now!
1.1. Christmas decoration ideas for inside home: more ideas for your home
1.2. Let’s DIY!
2. Outdoor Christmas decorations ideas
Don’t leave your yard undressed! Check out these top outdoor Christmas decorations 2017!
3. How to decorate a Christmas tree: top 13 ideas
You approach every corner in your sweet home with unique design strategies — why should your Christmas tree decorations be an outsider? Try these top elegant modern Christmas tree decorations for your BIG Holiday!
Just take a look at these beautiful Christmas trees– you will want the same beauty in your living room!
- A tree from your seaside dreams
2. A silver shine of your tree
3. Tree from the Woodland
4. Ornaments… Oversized!
5. Tree in a monochrome palette
6. Neutral & Chic tree
7. Brilliant blues
8. Rustic & Chic Tree
9. Gold & Blue Christmas tree
10. Child-proof tree for Christmas
11. Ombre-colored Christmas
12. Christmas tree in a Deep Blue
13. White and gold Christmas tree decorations.
3.1. Best Christmas tree designs
Take the best examples of these top Christmas tree decorations 2017!
3.2. How to decorate a white Christmas tree
3.3. How to decorate a Christmas tree professionally with ribbon
4. Сhristmas color trends 2017: Top 5!
Check out the color trends and choose your baseChristmas color 2017:
- Choco-amber DeLuxe
2. Bright Jewelry colors
3. Demure blush with gray
4. Underwater blue & white
5. Natural wood with textured white.
Install free updated Jiji app now – get the best Christmas deals on Jiji in a maximum comfy way!