- Healing effect and using of Moringa
- Moringa Oil for skin and hair care
- Using of Moringa & recipes
Moringa is one of the fastest growing tree that grows in Asia and Africa. The unique composition of Moringa components has made it a popular product used in cosmetics, medicine and cookery. Sold in the form of dried leaves, capsules, oil and powder.
Install the Jiji app to find everything you need to stay healthy!
Don’t shelve the business – buy natural products that contain Moringa extract at best prices on JiJi!
Explore using of Moringa and it’s magic properties – Go to the next page!
Healing effect and using of Moringa
Curative components of Moringa contain in fruit, seeds, roots, gum and oil. It is widely used in Asian medicine and officially registered as a medicine in the UK.
- the seeds of Moringa contain the antibiotic used to treat skin infections. Moringa contains huge amount of vitamin A, so it is used to treat measles, cataracts, bone diseases;
- Moringa is a good immune-simulative remedy; helps reduce cholesterol levels. Residents of Oman use Moringa to cure gastric disorders;
- Moringa oil is an ideal component for high-quality soap and creams, shampoos, shower gels, deodorants. Thanks to its beautiful soothing properties Moringa is a great natural remedy for hair and skin care;
- It is used for producing lipsticks and lip balms;
- Also, it is used in perfume industry as aroma fixer; widely used in cosmetics for tanning, as an activator of UV filters and a substance that stimulates melanin production;
- the latest research conducted by British Overseas Development Agency commissioned by the EU, showed that grinded Moringa seeds absorb and inactivate bacteria and viruses in contaminated water. This discovery became a starting point for the development of a revolutionary new method of water purification;
- Moringa leaves (usually sold as an organic Moringa powder) are a rich source of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals;
- also, Moringa is great weight loss product!
For example – Moringa dried leaves contain 15 times more potassium than bananas, 25 times more iron than spinach, 36 times more magnesium than eggs, 17 times more calcium than milk, 4-10 times more vitamin A than carrots.
Check out Moringa effectiveness as skin & hair care remedy – Go to the next page!
Moringa Oil for skin and hair care
Cosmetics on the basis of Moringa oil:
- moisturizes and nourishes the skin;
- smoothes wrinkles and makes skin more elastic;
- improves complexion;
- stimulates metabolic processes in tissues and rejuvenates the skin;
- detoxifies and cleanses the skin;
- heals and soothes damaged skin;
- slows down the aging processes;
- makes hair strong and shiny.
Moringa oil is great for daily care of dry and sensitive skin prone to flaking and irritation.
You can add Moringa oil into your favorite shampoo – it will become even more effective!
Watch videos on using of Moringa & recipes – Go to the next page!
Using of Moringa & recipes
Moringa food recipes
Benefits and How to Dry and Make Moringa Powder -Very easy!
Moringa Detox Juice Recipe – LIVER FLUSH!
Moringa water purification
Moringa Soap Making
Moringa – For my alopecia & overall health
Moringa has Antibacterial properties
Ynobe Moringa & Green Tea Conditioning Mask
Take care of your health using inexpensive natural remedies today – buy products with Moringa extract on JiJi!