Aloe Vera gel contains more than 200 nutritious components including minerals, amino acids (some of them are irreplaceable) and vitamins (including the rare B12). Health benefits of Aloe Vera gel also comprise the presence of the folic acid that is normally recommended when you plan a pregnancy.
Forever Aloe Vera gel is beneficial for any person’s general and skin health. Let’s take a closer look at this almost magic gel’s benefits and methods of its use!
Make just one little step to healthy living – buy quality, proven & certified skin care products on Jiji cheaper, than in any cosmetics store on the Web!
1. Aloe Vera gel benefits: Top 10
The following are 10 Forever Aloe Vera gel benefits everyone should be aware of:
- Immune System Support. Drink it every day to boost your immune system in a proper way.
- Benefits of drinking Aloe Vera gel include receiving enough of A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and E, Niacin, Folic Acid vitamins.
- It also provides plenty of calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and copper.
- It helps to control your weight and energy levels. Forever Aloe Vera gel weight loss effect is caused by cleansing your digestive system ensuring energy increase and healthy body weight. Forever Aloe Vera gel weight loss results are achieved through a mild and safe effect on your body.
- Natural detoxification. Forever Living Aloe Vera gel benefits also include bowel improvement and increasing protein absorption while eliminating harmful bacteria and yeast.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties of aloe vera gel are conditioned by the 12 natural substances that hinder inflammation with no side effects while supporting healthy joint and muscle mobility.
- It contains 8 essential amino acids (lysine, isoleucine, phenylalanine, valine, leucine, methionine, tryptophan, threonine)! Taking Aloe Vera gel drink regularly will guarantee your basic health by restoring your body in a natural way!
- Collagen and Elastin Repair is done through nutritional building blocks of aloe vera that fight aging.
- Dental Health. Most Forever Aloe Vera gel reviews claim that it is highly effective against gum bleeding, gingivitis, and tooth decay.
- Provides Rapid Soothing by boosting fibroblast function. This helps soothe minor cuts, burns, and scratches.
There are even more Forever Aloe Vera gel drink benefits – keep reading to find out more!
As for Forever Aloe Vera gel price, it is about ₦7500 for 1 liter.
Check out multiple offers on Jiji – find the best Forever Aloe Vera gel price easily!
2. Aloe Vera gel side effects and contraindications
We have found out the most important health benefits of Forever Aloe Vera gel – let’s take a look at side effects too:
- Pregnancy or Breast-Feeding. Aloe gel is not recommended to use orally during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it might cause birth defects in infants.
- Aloe Vera should not be taken orally by children because of the risk of stomachache, cramps, or diarrhea.
- Aloe gel might decrease your blood sugar.
- Kidney problems. Aloe Vera might aggravate your kidney problems.
- It is not recommended to take Aloe Vera at least 2 weeks prior to a planned surgery.
Watch the tutorial and FAQ about how to take Forever Living Aloe Vera gel:
3. Aloe Vera gel for skin
- Treating Acne;
- Fighting regular signs of aging;
- Minimizing body stretch marks;
- Relieving sunburns, minor skin infections, and cysts.
Aloe Vera gel for face has similar properties. Let’s take a look at the important benefits of Aloe Vera on face:
See how to use Aloe Vera gel on face:
4. Forever Aloe Vera gel reviews
Install free updated Jiji app now – use multiple benefits of shopping online on Jiji from everywhere you are, whenever you want!