- 1. Hollywood Halloween costumes: top 20 bright ideas
- 2. Nigerian celebs Halloween costume ideas: the BEST of!
- 3. 2017 Halloween costumes ideas: top 11
- 4. Halloween costume ideas for couples: top 20
- 5. Halloween costumes for women
- 6. Halloween costumes for kids
- 7. Halloween 2017 costume ideas: DIY!
- 8. Halloween makeup
It’s almost the 31st of October but you haven’t found Halloween costumes of your dreams yet? You are exactly where you need to be!
No matter what you’re looking for: family Halloween costume ideas, single adult Halloween costumes, useful tips about dressing up your kids or something absolutely spooky, – we have it!
Be totally ready to the most terrific & terrifying Halloween costume party!
Keep up with the times – stay in trend with Jiji!
1. Hollywood Halloween costumes: top 20 bright ideas
We are keeping a record of the hottest and coolest A-lister Instagram celebrity costumes of 2016:
- Kylie Jenner as Christina Aguilera
2. Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel as troll family
3. Khloe Kardashian as Storm (X-Men)
4. Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy (Barbie & Ken family)
5. Chrissy Teigen as Guy Fieri
6. Allison Williams as Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
7. Jessica Alba & Kelly Sawyer as Romy & Michele (Michele’s High Scholl reunion)
8. Katy Perry – The “mic drop”
9. Gigi Hadid as Sandy (Grease)
10. Heidi Klum – Jessica Rabbit
11. Emma Roberts – Skeleton
12. Kylie Jenner and Tyga – Skeletons
13. Jenna Dewan Tatum – Rainbow Unicorn
14. Bette Midler – Winifred Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
15. Ellie Goulding – Captain
16. Lauren Conrad – Circus girls
17. Nicole Richie – Siegfried and Roy (& Tiger)
18. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom – Hillary Clinton & cartoon-like Donald Trump
19. Katy Perry – School principal «Principal Hudson»
20. Cindy Crawford & family – punks.
2. Nigerian celebs Halloween costume ideas: the BEST of!
Would you recognize your celebs?! Try it and share with us – your comments are welcome!
3. 2017 Halloween costumes ideas: top 11
The ideas can be taken from the most popular 2017 movies like Wonder Woman and It as well as from TV shows like Game of Thrones and Westworld. Check out these fun ideas that may become real Halloween trends 2017!
- The Night King (Game of Thrones)
How to create the look: Do some dark blue face makeup, place horns on your head and wear dark armor.
2. Rita Repulsa (Power Rangers)
How to create the look: Wear green leotard and leggings paired with green armbands. Hold something gold.
3. Pennywise (It)
How to create the look: Wear a sophisticated clown costume, white make-up, and an orange wig.
4. Teddy Flood (Westworld)
How to create the look: Wear a plain gray suit and a brown cowboy hat. You could also carry Dolores’s can of milk that she always drops whenever she meets Teddy’s character.
5. Sword-Wielding Gala (Wonder Woman)
How to create the look: Wear a sexy dress with a plastic sword on the back.
6. Lorraine (Atomic Blonde)
How to create the look: Wear a black gown and maxi black leather coat with high boots. Wear them with a bobbed blond wig and shady glasses.
7. The Mountain (Game of Thrones)
How to create the look: Simply wear a golden long-sleeved shirt and trousers with a helmet.
8. Queen Hippolyta (Wonder Woman)
How to create the look: Wear golden bodysuit with a high-slit skirt and some fur. Accessorize with a luxurious gold hair decoration on your loose hair.
9. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
How to create the look: For this costume, you will need to get that old yellow prom dress out of your closet and pull your hair up.
10. Ayesha (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)
How to create the look: Wear gold all over, even on your skin.
11. Tormund Giantsbane (Game of Thrones)
How to create the look: Use plenty of furs and a sword. Rock a thick beard and tangled hair.
4. Halloween costume ideas for couples: top 20
It’s always difficult to come up with an idea of a costume for your partner. Simply check out these cool ideas!
- Safari couple
2. Milk and Cookies
3. Kissing Sailor
4. Bob Ross and The Happy Little Tree
5. Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin
6. Cowboy and Cowgirl
7. James Bond
8. Taco Belle
9. Princess Bride
10. Old Couple
11. Merman and Mermaid
12. Magician and Rabbit
13. Strawberry and Farmer
14. Barbie and Ken
15. Deer and Lumberjack
16. “Guess Who?”
17. 101 Dalmatians
18. Loofah & the Old spice guy
19. Forrest Gump and Jenny
20. Alice and the White Rabbit
5. Halloween costumes for women
6. Halloween costumes for kids
Check out and buy quality Halloween costumes for kids on Jiji – make your child stand out from the crowd!
7. Halloween 2017 costume ideas: DIY!
8. Halloween makeup
Install free updated Jiji app now – get the BEST from online-shopping on Jiji!