Deola Sagoe dresses will definitely not leave anyone indifferent and they would be a perfect choice if you want to feel like a real princess on your wedding day!
She is one of the most successful self-made Nigerian fashion designers. You will easily become the queen of any cool party wearing one of her gorgeous dresses!
Let’s take a close look at the most fabulous dresses from her new collection – and, of course, her best latest wedding dresses!
Buy branded quality products of fashion and style on Jiji much cheaper, than in online fashion boutiques!
1. Deola Sagoe fashion designer: the success
This incredible woman has tremendously affected the fashion in Nigeria. Being a professional businesswoman, she is highly respected for her entrepreneur and creative qualities. Deola Sagoe fashion school is growing increasingly popular.
She inherited her excellent business skills from her parents, the founders of the Elizade Group (ruled by Deola’s brother now).
2. Deola Sagoe designs
Deola Sagoe collections of divine dresses are heavenly rich in color and crazily stylish. Any sophisticated girl will be happy to wear one of them. Deola loves to accentuate women’s yummy curves but she also likes unusual skirt shapes.
The designer is not afraid to experiment with colors and bold designs and that’s why her dresses are so much loved all around the world. She uses the entire world’ best trends: fringes, flirty lace, plunging necklines, etc.
Deola has created both maxi dresses for office wear and elegant cocktail dresses.
The Nigerian influence in her works is also huge: Deola transforms the garments with traditional patterns into real works of art:
- “Alexandra”. Plum ribbed corset with fringe fascia patterned with Komole Kandids Azalea motif and a maxi skirt.
- “Salma”. Green maxi dress with a peplum belt frill patterned with Komole Kandids Forest motif.
- “Maxima & Ines”. Sky-blue short ‘Kimo-Buba’ and a matching pencil skirt patterned with Komole Kandids Clover motif.
- “Eleanor”. Coral A-line dress patterned with Komole Kandids Daisy motif.
- “Anastasia”. Ultramarine blouson patterned with Komole Kandids Azalea motif and maxi ‘Roses’ skirt.
- The “Oyin dress” will make you look and feel like a princess!
3. Deola Sagoe wedding dresses
- “Liya”. Ivory boned corset with diaphanous blocks and Ivory wing skirt, both patterned with Komole Kandids Forest motif.
- “Imani”. Single shoulder celadon maxi dress patterned with Komole Kandids Forest motif.
- “Adeola”. Ivory and Brass golden Iro and Buba paneled with Komole Kandids Forest on Classic motif with Deola’s signature “cadeaux bow-back”.
- “Mena”. Apricot and platinum “Double wrapper” set patterned with Komole Kandids Nectar motif and finished with “cadeaux bow-back” signature.
- “Elizabeth”. Cherry blossom maxi dress with fringe fascia cape, both patterned with Komole Kandids Azalea motif.
Install free updated Jiji app now – save your time and money, buy & sell with comfort & pleasure from anywhere you are!