For most families, a kitchen is the heart of the home, and for everyone to enjoy their time in the kitchen, everything there should be just perfect. We’re not just talking about furniture, wallpaper, and appliances – even the kitchen sinks design can influence the look of the kitchen.
Today there are so many kitchen sink ideas circulating the world that finding the right design that will seamlessly blend into your kitchen and will be a pleasure to use every day won’t be a problem at all. Check out some of the best ideas on kitchen sinks right now!
Find your ideal kitchen sink design at the lowest price on the Jiji app
1. How to choose a kitchen sink
One of the biggest kitchen sink design considerations is which type of sink to go for. While choosing a sink for your kitchen, there are three aspects you need to take into account: functionality, appearance, and cost. Here are the most popular kitchen sink materials today and kitchen sink types pros and cons.
- Copper. Copper sinks are a great choice for vintage-style kitchens. Additionally, copper is famous for its antibacterial properties and high resistance to rust.
- Stone. Stone is the perfect option for homeowners who already decided to invest in natural stone countertops and need a sink to match, although stone sinks are noticeably pricier than most of other options.
- Composite granite. Granite sinks are highly praised for their durability: you can actively use them for years and there won’t be a single scratch. However, granite sinks can be damaged during transportation, so make sure to carefully inspect your sink on arrival.
- Stainless steel. Right now there isn’t a kitchen sink material more popular than stainless steel. They’re affordable, they’re durable, they come in every shape and color imaginable, and they will effortlessly fit into every kitchen cabinet design.
2. Best stainless steel sinks
As the most popular kind of kitchen sinks, stainless steel sinks can be found in millions of kitchens in Nigeria and around the world. Check out some of the trendiest and most practical kitchen wash basin designs made of stainless steel!
One of the greatest things about stainless steel sinks is their ability to look stylish regardless of the countertop material. Here is a steel sink matching seamlessly with a granite countertop.
And here is a stainless steel sink elevating the look of a granite countertop and adding a touch of practicality to this beautiful kitchen.
One of the most beloved types of steel kitchen sinks is a stainless steel double sink. A double sink helps you to wash the dishes more efficiently and save water in the process. Despite the common myth, double sinks are not only for huge kitchens – you can easily find a double sink design even for a modestly-sized kitchen.
3. Corner kitchen sink designs
Many of the modern homeowners prefer to place their sinks in the corner of the kitchen – that way they can move around the kitchen more freely and easily reach for various parts of the kitchen cabinets.
A modern kitchen sink design in the corner of the room will likely be divided into two parts, although if the double kitchen sink design is not your favorite, you can quickly find corner sinks with just one department. Here are some of our favorite corner sink designs.
4. Designer kitchen sinks
If you’re looking for a kitchen that would not only be a pleasure to spend time but would also instantly impress your guests, why not go for a designer kitchen sink? Of course, they are considerably pricier than regular store-bought sinks, but they are definitely more visually striking and are often equipped with cutting-edge additional features.
Shop for high-quality kitchen sinks on Jiji