Anyone who is planning to buy a car faces a very important choice between a used car and a brand new car. While the benefits of each option are very clear, the affordable price of used cars is a considerable advantage for many buyers.
Nigerian automotive market is on the rise, which is why the latest cars in Nigeria are released as regularly as in other countries. Check out the models and prices for brand new cars in Nigeria and become an owner of a car you’ve always dreamed about!
Buy cars in Nigeria safely on Jiji
1. Why should you get a new car?
The low prices and good condition of many used cars really make you wonder whether you should pay the full price for a new ride. However, buying a totally new vehicle has several significant advantages over used cars, including the following:
- Clean history. With a new car you can rest assured that it has never been in an accident, never sustained serious damage, has all of its parts and components intact, and even has the smell of a new car.
- Safety and fuel efficiency. The car industry is always moving forward, which is why cars released in 2017 are already much safer and have better fuel efficiency than cars released only a few years ago.
- Maintenance. Not only are newer cars easier to maintain, but many of them come with free maintenance for several years after purchase, which allows you to save money while still getting the same high level of service.
- Warranty. While used cars sometimes come with a limited warranty, when you buy a new car, there are no limitations: it will be covered by warranty for as long as it’s stated in the contract.
2. New Toyota cars
As one of the most beloved automotive manufacturers in the world, Toyota is also very popular among Nigerian buyers, which is why any of the new Toyota cars in Nigeria attract a lot of attention from the audience. Here are prices of brand new Toyota cars in Nigeria for 2017:
- Toyota Camry – ₦17,000,000
- Toyota Corolla – ₦14,000,000
- Toyota Highlander – ₦22,000,000
- Toyota Land Cruiser – ₦40,000,000
- Toyota RAV4 – ₦22,000,000
- Toyota Tacoma – ₦20,000,000
- Toyota Yaris – ₦13,000,000
- Toyota Avalon – ₦20,000,000
- Toyota 4runner – ₦19,000,000
3. New Honda Cars
Asian car brands have been traditionally popular in Nigeria for decades, and Honda is no exception. Nigerian buyers love all models released by Honda. Find prices for the latest car in Nigeria 2017 from the Honda brand below:
- Honda Accord – ₦16,000,000
- Honda Civic – ₦14,000,000
- Honda CR-V – ₦19,000,000
- Honda Pilot – ₦₦20,000,000
4. New Mercedes Benz Cars
Mercedes Benz cars are the epitome of luxury, which is why this German brand is so adored by Nigerian celebrities, businessmen, and politicians. Mercedes cars may be far from affordable, but if you’re determined to own a Mercedes ride, here are the prices for 2017:
- Mercedes C-Class – ₦26,000,000
- Mercedes CLS-Class – ₦40,000,000
- Mercedes E-Class – ₦45,000,000
- Mercedes G-Class – ₦75,000,000
- Mercedes M-Class – ₦44,000,000
- Mercedes S-Class – ₦85,000,000
- Mercedes SLK-Class – ₦33,000,000
- Mercedes SLS AMG – ₦115,000,000
5. New Hyundai Cars
Hyundai is known for producing safe, affordable, and fuel efficient vehicles that are filled with comfort features and cutting edge technology. If you’re a fan of Hyundai rides, check out the prices of brand new Hyundai cars in Nigeria:
- Hyundai Elantra – ₦9,000,000
- Hyundai Sonata – ₦11,000,000
- Hyundai Tucson – ₦12,000,000
- Hyundai Santa-Fe – ₦14,000,000
6. New Volkswagen cars
Volkswagen is another renowned German brand with a wide lineup of vehicles that include small and affordable city cars, luxury sedans, and rugged SUVs. Choose your favorite Volkswagen model out of this price list for 2017:
- Volkswagen Beetle – ₦17,000,000
- Volkswagen Touareg – ₦22,000,000
- Volkswagen Golf – ₦13,000,000
- Volkswagen Passat – ₦16,000,000
- Volkswagen Jetta – ₦15,000,000
Shop cheap cars in Nigeria on Jiji