- 1. Ankara teen fashion
- 2. Tips for creating Ankara looks
- 3. Short Ankara dresses: ankara styles for teenagers
- 4. Ankara styles: tops
- 5. Ankara jumpsuit: latest fashion trends for teens
- 6. Ankara and lace
- 7. Ankara patch dress teenage style
- 8. Ankara the “Asoebi” way
- 9. The Ankara Pinafore Layer
- 10. Ankara styles for guys
- 11. Check out some vivid Ankara styles for teenagers
Ankara style is a new ground-breaking and heart-winning design that has originally come from Lagos. It is now popular and loved all over the world and a lot of designers are inspired by it.
Ankara fashion now is ubiquitous – you can see people wearing Ankara in the streets, on TV, in trendy boutiques. Everyone seems to be in love with this style – celebrities and especially teenagers, both boys and girls.
Lets’ take a closer look at this style and analyze all the latest trends of Ankara styles for teenagers.
A revolutionary innovation in the world of apps for online shopping: install updated Jiji app now – and enjoy your shopping experience!
1. Ankara teen fashion
An increasing number of teenagers all over the world are taking up Ankara style. This African print fabric is now worn for a variety of both festive and casual events by famous people and simply young people who want to look fashionable.
The fabric comes in the following variants: chitenge or kitenge, kente, dashiki, and adiree. All of them are equally loved by teenagers who like their clothes to be comfy but stylish at the same time. Moreover, Ankara garments can suit any type of body build.
You can opt for overall Ankara print fabric or combine it with plain fabric in order to wear less print if you are not a huge fan of vivid African designs.
2. Tips for creating Ankara looks
The main rule is simple – don’t be afraid to be creative:
- Attract attention to your slender arms by playing with the sleeves – wear over-sized sleeve dresses or opt for a layered look.
- Wear short and flirty pleated dresses to parties instead of traditional longer ones.
- Try combining various types of fabrics like organza and Ankara to look stunning!
3. Short Ankara dresses: ankara styles for teenagers
Another name for Ankara short dress is a frock or a gown. It looks as if a body of the dress is fixed t a skirt to make a one-piece item.
Such a style helps to create a stylish and sexy look with hundreds of various designs to please everybody’s taste.
4. Ankara styles: tops
- You won’t be able to do without an Ankara top since it matches any of your other clothes like skirts, shorts, pants or jeans.
- Bardot tops are a hot trend so simply go for it! Wear them casually and to special occasions with a matching bottom, a clutch, and stylish accessories.
- If you need to look mind-blowing, wear a peplum top coming in various styles – asymmetric, triangular, half peplum, etc.
- A crop top is another trendy solution that should be matched with a high-waisted bottom.
5. Ankara jumpsuit: latest fashion trends for teens
A jumpsuit is perfect option to look flirty and casual at the same time. Accessorize it with a gorgeous belt to look simply stunning! Bardot style will add even more charm to your outfit.
6. Ankara and lace
Ankara and lace look amazing if worn together. Choose it for your special events like a prom or a wedding, and you will be the center of attention!
7. Ankara patch dress teenage style
Ankara patch dress is another trendy piece for your style and comfort. A patch dress is literally made by patching Ankara pieces a plain-fabric dress. Have fun!
8. Ankara the “Asoebi” way
Ankara creates a stunning look with sheer fabric. Simply opt to match Ankara the “Asoebi” way with the gele style in order to look really “Peng”!
9. The Ankara Pinafore Layer
The Ankara Pinafore Layer is another trendy style at the moment. It’s kind of African-inspired restyling of the pinafore trend. Ankara fabric is used here to make a separate or sewn in pinafore layer on bold-looking dresses or playsuits.
In such a way pinafore dresses no longer look like the style worn by school girls but become a sexy brave style to rock at the craziest parties!
Check out these Instagram models wearing pina style already and get inspired!
10. Ankara styles for guys
Traditionally men wear Ankara style on shirt and pants. If you want to surprise everybody with your unconventional style, try these combinations and style:
- jacket and trousers;
- jacket solo;
- jacket and Shorts;
- ties & Bow ties.
11. Check out some vivid Ankara styles for teenagers
Install updated Jiji app now – and experience the joy of super-convenient online shopping to the fullest!