- 1. How to make pink lips cream with Honey and Lemon
- 2. Sugar & Olive Oil
- 3. How to get pink lips naturally with handmade Shea butter balm?
- 4. Beetroot Balm
- 5. Honey and Almond Oil home remedy for pink lips
- 6. Aloe Vera Gel
- 7. Lemon Juice, Honey and Coconut Oil
- 8. Pomegranate Juice
- 9. Rose Petals
- 10. Chocolate Lip treatment
Everybody wants their lips to be silky and smooth but sometimes they simply don’t meet your expectations. If you ended up with coarse and darkened lips you can try to resort to these easy recipes of how to make pink lips at home so that you lips could become lush and pink again!
Find the best Pink Lips Balm on Jiji
The good news is also that these home remedies for pink lips are extremely effective, natural and will help you save lots of money!
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://jiji.ng/252-lips-balm-treatments?utm_source=blog_jiji&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=lips-balm” size=”large” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-green”]Buy lips balm for sale [/otw_shortcode_button]
Start buying and selling products on Jiji even easier and faster simply using your smartphone in any place of the world! Install updated Jiji app now – this app has been proven as the best one for online shopping and business!
Attention! Both women and men will appreciate this information!
Since a lot of men are more exposed to the sun and regular smokers, their lips tend to be darker than the girls’ ones. If you want to know how to get pink lips for men – simply keep on reading!
1. How to make pink lips cream with Honey and Lemon
Lemon lightens your skin if applied regularly while honey is a great moisturizer that makes your lips luscious and soft.
- All you’ll need for this effective remedy is 1 teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of lemon juice!
2. Sugar & Olive Oil
This simple recipe of the scrub also consists of only two ingredients: sugar removes the pigmented old skin cells while the oil acts as a moisturizer.
- 1 tsp of olive oil;
- 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
3. How to get pink lips naturally with handmade Shea butter balm?
Shea butter for lips is the ideal balm for your lips. If your lips are chopped and dry, you could try this homemade lip balm to moisturize your lips perfectly. It is way better than harmful mass-produced lip gloss in shops.
- 30 ml of Raw Shea Butter;
- 60 ml of Beeswax;
- 120 ml Sweet Almond Oil;
- 20 ml of Jojoba Oil;
- 30 ml of Avocado Oil.
- 15 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil (don’t try to add too much peppermint as it can sting your lips).
4. Beetroot Balm
This recipe is one of the simple and inexpensive natural ways to get pink lips without going to salons.
Rich in vitamin C beetroot acts as a natural red pigment leaving your lips pink and beautiful while reducing dark spots. The olive oil and the shea/cocoa butter are great natural moisturizers while the beeswax prevents losing this hydration for a long time. You won’t even need a lipstick!
- all you’ll need is 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 1 tablespoon beeswax pellets;
- 1 tablespoon of shea/cocoa butter;
- and ½ teaspoon of beetroot powder!
5. Honey and Almond Oil home remedy for pink lips
The mixture of almond oil and honey is a perfect solution to make your lips hydrated and fabulous.
- You will only need 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
6. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is considered to be number one among home remedies for dark lips. Aloe has powerful soothing properties and is very effective against dry and irritated lips. It boosts new skin cells growth, and fights sun damage.
- You will need just one aloe leaf to prepare this miracle balm.
7. Lemon Juice, Honey and Coconut Oil
Honey heals cracks and flakes, the lemon juice whitens you skin while honey hydrates and nourishes your lips.
- simply mix 1 teaspoon of honey;
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil;
- and half a teaspoon of lemon juice in order to create this homemade lip mask!
Are you curious about how to get pink lips? Home remedies, listed below are even easier! Try the following time-proven remedies!
8. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate juice whitens darkened lips thanks to punicalagins, a special compound that that slows the production of melanin.
9. Rose Petals
Rose petals fight inflammation and give your lips the nourishment they need.
10. Chocolate Lip treatment
Chocolate is not only tasty but it is also a proven home remedy for pink lips!
Cocoa butter moisturizes your lips and retains this moisture in them. The antioxidant resveratrol in chocolate slows melanin production and your lips are lighter and smoother naturally!
So, you normally spend a lot of free time buying and selling on Jiji, but you don’t want to feel stuck, sitting in front of your computer? Install updated Jiji app now – and receive the advantages of Jiji coupled with maximum ease of usage and your complete personal freedom!