Women of Ghana are fond of weaving their hair. Such hairstyles have even received the name of Ghana braids. Ghana weaving styles for round face can sometimes be called Ghana cornrows, Banana cornrows or pencil braids. These hairstyles are a win-win: they are both stylish and very durable which is very convenient especially in the summer.
However, different face shapes require different hairstyles in order to look one’s best! If you have a round face and want it to look perfect – read this post and find out how to do Ghana weave hairstyles for round faces!
When you want to have a really nice dinner, you normally visit a restaurant. When you crave new exciting impressions, you book a travel tour. And when you want to shop with maximum ease, safety and effectiveness – you simply use Jiji app!
Install updated Jiji app now – your 2.0 online-shopping!
1. How to Make Ghana weaving for round face: step by step tutorial
Are you a complete beginner in Ghana weaving? Just follow these guidelines and you’ll have amazing results. Even if your hair is short, weaves will add length and luxury to your hair.
- The first step would be washing and drying your hair thoroughly .Your fingers should be able to move through the hair without being tangled.
- Get all the tools ready: you will need tooth combs, synthetic kanekalon packs for hair braiding, various hairpins, ties and elastics, scissors, spray or styling jel.
- Divide your hair into equal sections with a comb and fix them with pins and hair gel.
- Take a small hair strand and braid it, smaller pieces first and then bigger and bigger.
- Add synthetic kanekalon hair underneath your real hair to make it look more luxuriant. Make your braids very tight.
- Do not overuse kanekalon because natural-looking braids are the best.
- The braids must always be directed to the ear.
- Repeat with other hair strands.
- Cut everything that sticks out with scissors.
Be gentle to your hair – do not tear it or comb violently.
2. Trendy Ghana weave styles for round face
There are many trendy Ghana braids styles, which perfectly suit round face.
One of the easiest ways to look your best would be Ghana weaving all back. Your braids can be straight or a little zigzagged, short, or longer if you decide to add kanekalon braiding hair.
Do not be afraid to experiment with black hairstyles for round faces!
You can embellish your braids in a variety of ways, for instance, by decorating them with wooden beads for a more ethnic look. You could also use different color of kanekalon braiding hair. Or you could pick your braids up at the top.
You can create lots of Nigerian hairstyles for round faces, but you should choose the ones that suit your face shape and unique style perfectly.
Create & enjoy!
Zig Zag Ghana Braids
Cornrow Braids In A Bun
Bulky Braids & Low Bun
3D Ghana Braids
Long, Chic Braids
Neat Ghana Braiding
Ghana Braids & Shaved Side
Elegant Ghana Braids
Ghana Braids with a Twist
Top Bun & Loose Locks
Artistic Ghana Braids & Low Ponytail
Thin Ghana Braids
Compact Weaving & Center Parting
Spiral-Inspired Ghana Braids
Blonde Ghana Braids
Native American Ghana Braids
Thick/Thin Ghana Braids
Sharp Ghana Braids
Turban-Like Ghana Braids
3. Ghana weaving styles for oval face
Ghana weaving for oval face is just another sort of braiding style since oval faces have some peculiarities.
Today, a lot of women in Nigeria make cornrow braids even more than ever! It suits perfectly for women of any age. You can even experiment with decorating your hairstyle with glass beads, fillets or even flowers! Synthetic hair extensions will make your hair look longer.
Check out these Nigerian hairstyles for oval faces – we are sure you will find a style that suits you the most!
Install updated Jiji app now – feel the ultra-convenient shopping at its best!