Today, a lot of buyers are looking for the best toning cream without hydroquinone giving their preferences to this sort of creams only. Why so?
Hydroquinone is a special ingredient of many creams with whitening effect. Creams enriched with hydroquinone make your skin lighter but very few people know that they are very toxic!
Now we will tell you the secret about the harm that hydroquinone can do to your health. At the same time we will look closely at natural bleaching means so you will be able to choose the best lightening cream for black skin without hydroquinone!
Read also: Skin light cream review
Buy the best lighting cream on Jiji: all offered products are certified and high quality and are offered at the best prices on the web!
1. Hydroquinone side effects
- Hydroquinone makes the skin defenseless against ultraviolet and significantly increases the risk of malignant tumors, especially skin cancer;
- risk of significant hyperpigmentation in the future;
- risk of eye pigmentation and corneal damage in case if even insignificant amount of cream accidentally gets into the eyes;
- risk of ochinosis (darkening of skin or so-called “counterproductive efficiency”), uneven changes in the skin color;
- risk of progressive destruction of collagen and elastin fibers of the skin;
- risk of contact dermatitis and irritation, higher probability of other types of skin irritation;
- strong unpleasant smell of products with hydroquinone, leading to increased sweating;
- acceleration of the aging process of the skin, wrinkles, reduced skin elasticity;
- thinning of the outer layer of the dermis – as a result, wounds, cuts and stitches take longer to heal.
2. Palma Christies’s Sugar’n’Spice
PC’s Sugar’n’Spice is a great option of a lightening cream without hydroquinone. This quality moisturizer whitens your skin working as a concealer and protecting your skin from sun radiation at the same time.
3. EmerginC’s Vitamin C Serum
It is perhaps the best lightening cream without hydroquinone in a middle market segment. It suits any skin type, fights with free radicals, and encourages your skin to produce collagen while improving its color and texture.
It can be used morning and/or night on well-cleaned skin and it’s desirable to follow it with emerginC moisturizer.
4. Shiseido’s White Lucent Brightening Massage Cream
Shiseido’s White Lucent is one of the best toning cream for Nigerians. You will definitely enjoy a massage with this miracle cream that will leave your face looking bright and healthy.
The cream does wonders in reducing spots, freckles and dull color. Most users claim that their skin looks flawless and feels extremely soft without being sticky with this massage cream from the much-respected company.
The product contains Multi-Target Vitamin C and Spot Deacti-Complex that is delivered deep into your skin with help of the massage procedure.
5. Key West’s Natural Skin Lightening Cream & Dark Spot Corrector
The brand has been producing fair and white products without hydroquinone for quite a while and has a very flexible price policy.
The cream contains hyaluronic acid for a super moisturizing effect. The acid literally locks moisture inside your skin thus providing all-day hydration and erasing the wrinkles.
It also contains glycolic and Kojic acids that help reduce hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and even your skin tone and texture.
The product contains 97% percent natural and 72% organic ingredients and comes in 1.7oz. bottle so it will last you for quite a long time.
6. Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting
It is scientifically proven that this snow-white serum has a unique effect: it removes pigment spots after 4 weeks of usage. It also prevents their appearance making your complexion perfect.
Being a potent antioxidant, this serum protects your skin from free radicals. Your complexion becomes even, bright and radiant again!
Do you want to try a whole new level of quality online shopping? Install Jiji app now – and feel the difference between traditional and super convenient shopping!