Why are you so sad, cowboy? Don`t you like your horse anymore? It isn`t as fast as it used to be, gelding`s strong back isn`t as strong anymore, and the hair is not as healthy, is it? It is time for a change now!
The end of the year 2015 has given us many novelties – large brands presented evolutional solutions, bold appearance ideas and unusual options of power aggregates. Read, choose and buy!
Only on JiJi you can quickly, safely and profitably buy or sell a car – a new or a used one in a good condition!
What did car brands surprised us with by the end of 2015? Go to the next page & find it out!
The basis for the Audi A4 is based on second generation MLB platform that allowed to reduce mass on 120 kg compared with its predecessor. From now on, the car got new rear and front 5-lever suspensions.
Audi A4 cabin has got new front panel with a free-standing entertainment system display, new climate control unit, smooth duct series – just like the one new Q7 II has and a compact transmission lever.
Gasoline engines for the new Audi A4 are presented by:
- 1.4-liter turbo 4-cylinder engine with capacity of 150 HP;
- two 2-liter motors with efficiency of 190 and 252 HP. Quattro (a version with all-wheel drive) accelerates from 0 to hundred in 5.8 sec.
Diesels are presented by:
- two-liter four-cylinder TDI with capacity rated at 150 (320 Nm) and 190 (400 Nm) HP;
- two 3-liter “sixes”, 218 (400 Nm) and 272 (600 Nm) HP. Sedan with 272 HP accelerates to hundred in 5.3 sec.
Mercedes position this model as the BMW X6 competitor.
The model is built on the platform of the M-Class: the characteristic appearance of this car now has new elements in lights, new grille and more sporty exhaust system.
The interior has also evolved: new multi-function steering wheel, the touchscreen on a dashboard and an expanded list of available materials and finishing colors (from carbon to the eucalyptus wood).
- 0-liter V6 rated at 333 horsepower;
- 7-liter V8 – 435 HP;
- two turbo diesels developing 204 and 258 HP respectively.
What else interesting is there in the auto market? Go to the next page & find it out!
Mazda CX-3 is a subcompact crossover by Mazda. It is based on a new generation model Mazda2, proved by exciting dynamics and excellent handling. Car will be offered exclusively with front-wheel drive.
In addition to the standard motor rated at 103-105 horsepower, crossover will get motors of newest Skyactiv family that combine an enviable efficiency and economic consumption.
1,5 liter engine has a capacity of 120 HP, whereas 2 liter engine provides 150 HP and 210 Nm of torque, which certainly makes Mazda CX-3 one of the leaders in its class in the nomination of accelerating momentum.
The design of the BMW 7 has evolved, although recognizable silhouette remained virtually unchanged. The car found a new head optics (in the manner of BMW X5): the headlights are adjacent to increased “nostrils” of branded grille. Also sedan has got new bumpers and rear lamps, divided in half with chrome overlay.
Due to the widespread use of lightweight materials in construction, including carbon reinforced plastic, a new BMW 7 weighs only 130 kg.
- the base engine for sedan is 2.0-liter turbo motor of B48 collection with capacity of 252 horsepower and 352 Nm (730i);
- 740i version has 3 liters, and provides 326 “horses”;
- the BMW 750i has 4.4-liter V8 that develops 450 HP;
- for diesel version, by now there was announced only 730 d version with 3-liter engine that provides 265 HP (620 Nm). Sedan with this engine accelerates to hundred in 5.8 seconds, while the 740i does it 0.3 sec. faster, and 750i 1.4 sec faster.
The only question remained: whether the BMW 7 will be better than the S-class Mercedes.
Nissan affiliated company works on a new Infiniti Q30.
The car is built on the MFA platform, which also lies at the heart of Mercedes-Benz of A-Class, B-Class, GLA-Class and CLA-Class.
Here we can see a typical Infiniti: same limber, same sidelines and recognizable playful rear part. By the way, even though the Q30 is based on a common platform of A- and B-classes, this hatchback is closer to a compact all-roads car.
More than 700 engineers has been working on this novelty. The car has front suspension of McPherson type and rear multi-lever suspension. In addition to the basic version, with petrol engine of 1.6 capacity with 154 HP, there will be also a 2-liter gasoline engine (208 HP). It is also planned to release a 2.2-liter diesel.