- #1 – Fried Eggs with Dill
- #2 – No Brainer Cheese and Egg Souffle
- #3 – Ricotta, Tomato & Basil Torte
- #4 – Amish Pickled Eggs & Beets
- #5 – Perfect Soft-Boiled Eggs
- #6 – Biltmore Goldenrod Eggs
- #7 – Classic Deviled Eggs
- #8 – Microwave Poached Eggs
- #9 – Eggs & Rice
- #10 – Tahini Egg Salad
- #11 – Hidden Eggs
- #12 – Smoky Hard Boiled Eggs
Eggs. This is probably one of the most widespread products in the world. It is quick and easy to cook that’s why today we are bringing your attention to the recipes of cooking eggs.
Find anything you need on JiJi.ng
#1 – Fried Eggs with Dill
- 3 eggs
- 1 -3 tablespoon dried dill
Fry your eggs sunny-side-up or scrambled. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle generously with dried dill, according to your taste.
#2 – No Brainer Cheese and Egg Souffle
- 6 eggs
- 1?3 cup milk
- garlic salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, garlic salt, and pepper. Set aside. Spray 3 ramekins with non-stick cooking spray and fill 1/2 full with cheese. Pour egg mixture into ramekins and fill to top. Place ramekins on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes until high and fluffy. Serve immediately!
#3 – Ricotta, Tomato & Basil Torte
- 500 g low fat fresh ricotta
- 100 g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch fresh basil, finely shredded
- 375 g grape tomatoes or 375 g cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat your oven to 180°C (360°F). Oil side and line with baking paper the base of 20cm springform tin. Beat ricotta, feta, eggs and garlic until smooth. Stir in basil. Put into prepared tin and smooth top. Arrange tomatoes on top cut-side up. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until set and golden. Cool completely before putting in fridge for at least 1 hour to firm.
Find out how to cook eggs together with beets(!) on the next page
#4 – Amish Pickled Eggs & Beets
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup beet juice (add water, if necessary, to make 1 cup)
- 1?2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 1 (15 ounce) cansmall round beets
Boil first four ingredients gently for 5 minutes. Cool the liquid then pour over eggs and beets, cover and let stand overnight (or up to three days) in the refrigerator. To serve, cut eggs in half or quarters.
#5 – Perfect Soft-Boiled Eggs
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups water
Bring the water to a rapid boil. Add saltand keep it at a rapid boil. Prick the bottom (wider end) of the egg with an egg pricker. Immerse in the boiling water and boil for exactly 5 minutes. Dash in cold water, crack & enjoy.
#6 – Biltmore Goldenrod Eggs
- 3 eggs, hard cooked and peeled
- 1 cup medium white sauce, hot
- 6 slices bread, toasted
- parsley, for garnish (optional)
Separate yolks and whites of boiled eggs. Chop whites finely and add to white sauce. Pour sauce over 4 pieces of the toast. Rub egg yolks through a strainer or crumble very finely and sprinkle over the top. Cut remaining toast in triangles and place on side of dish. Garnish with parsley.
Want some Devil Eggs? – move to the next page
#7 – Classic Deviled Eggs
- 12 hardboiled egg, peeled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1?2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1?2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash salt
Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks, and reserve whites. Mash yolks until about the texture of cornmeal. Combine yolks, mayo, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and 1 teaspoon of the vinegar mix until smooth. Slowly add more vinegar until tart and moist enough (about 1 to 2 teaspoons). If it gets tart enough but is not moist enough add a bit more mayonnaise. Add a dash of salt and mix in. Spoon mixture into center of egg whites. Sprinkle tops with paprika. Chill and serve cold.
#8 – Microwave Poached Eggs
- 1 tablespoon water or 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg
- white pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Heat the water or butter in a custard cup. Add the egg, poke it to prevent it from exploding, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and optional Parmesan. Cover and microwave on medium for 45 to 75 seconds. Let stand, with cover on, for 1 minute.
#9 – Eggs & Rice
- rice (left over)
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 3 -4 eggs
- salt and pepper
Melt butter in a skillet. Add left over rice. Make sure rice is well heated and coated with butter. Whisk eggs in a bowl then pour into the skillet. Scramble the mixture until you feel it’s done.
Have you ever tried to bake eggs? – find out how on the next page
#10 – Tahini Egg Salad
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1?4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, mashed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1?2 teaspoon paprika
Place tahini and lemon juice in a blender and blend for a few moments, then transfer to a bowl. Add garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, eggs, and water and stir gently until well mixed. Place on a platter, sprinkle with paprika and serve.
#11 – Hidden Eggs
- 6 -8 slices bread, tore into bite size pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 9-inch square pan, break up enough bread to cover bottom of pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Break eggs over bread and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Break up more bread and spread on top of eggs. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are done.
#12 – Smoky Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 dozen egg
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
Hard boil the eggs. Let cool or run under water to cool then peel. Add eggs and soy sauce and liquid smoke together in shallow container. Cover and refrigerate. Rotate eggs occasionally till all sides brown.
Enjoy your eggy breakfasts together with JiJi.ng